wedowe is the place that makes people take action. wedowe works together with young creative talents to make our diverse society more inclusive. We are a young, ambitious and transparent organization in need of more awesome people.
wedowe is looking for a Project and Operations management Volunteer who has great team working skills and is good in the English language, analyzing, making strategies and assisting.
As a Project and Operations management Volunteer you are assisting the co-directors with a lot of things, for example with working out strategies and assisting with projects through initiation, planning, execution, control and completion.
Please be aware of the fact that this is an unpaid position, but we can offer you a travel allowance in the form of a public transport pass, a young and fun workplace and unlimited coffee, cappuccino and tea.
- Assisting co-directors with oversee the production and creating a fluid working process;
- Analyzing the current system of production in order to ensure effectiveness;
- Working out a strategy for improving effectiveness;
- Presenting investigations to co-directors;
- Training new practices and researching methods of efficiency;
- Assisting and streamlining onboarding practices;
- Assisting with projects through initiation, planning, execution, control and completion;
- Develop and maintain a detailed project template to track project progress, preparing and establishing effective communication methods, find solutions to project issues, mentoring/training/motivating when needed, conducting daily progress meetings, give feedback and suggestions on projects, helping co-workers with their projects when needed, checking planning cards to ensure they are following the proper templates, and evaluating performances when necessary;
- Receiving progress of the current week and what people would like to achieve in the next week, then putting that into the Weekly Happenings.
- Great team working skills;
- Good in English, written and spoken (Dutch is considered as a plus);
- Able to analyze, make strategies and assist;
We are looking for someone that can start immediately, so if you want to apply for this position, please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.